|May 04, 2021||TUE and THU||7:00 P.M - 10:00 P.M EST||-|
Cybersecurity jobs are in high demand. According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, the rate of growth for jobs in information security is projected at 37% from 2012–2022 that’s much faster than the average for all other occupations. Obtaining work in this industry can mean a great income, job security, and advancement potential. There are many business opportunities, including company management positions, available for professional hackers in today's workforce.
The Highest-Paid Cybersecurity Jobs:
- SOC Analyst: The Penetration Tester role nets an average salary between $80,000 and $130,000.
- IS Security Engineer: This role nets an average salary range of $90,000 to $150,000.
- A bachelor’s degree in any background (You don’t need any IT background)
- You must have good presentation skills
Course Duration (40 Hours)
Class Schedule: SAT & SUN 9:00AM to 2:00PM EST | Tue & Thu 7:00 P.M – 10 P.M EST
- Digital point is a global classroom. All classes are featured online (No recorded version). Students around world can join this online live class
- Each class will be recorded, and students will get access to watch video for practice.
- Real-world scenario labs.
- VPN access to digital Point’s Lab that is accessible from anywhere 24/7
- Class Notes and Labs for each class
Why choose us?
- Real-world industry experienced instructor
- We help you with Resume preparation, Interview preparation, before and after job support
- Student can repeat the same program two times with no extra cost.
Benefit of the course:
- Completion of this course, you can apply as a Penetration Tester
- Job Support – We will provide you job support
- Interview Preparation
- Mock Interview
- Resume Writing
Please Click to View The Catalog : Download