|May 01, 2021||SAT and SUN||9:00 A.M - 1:00 P.M EST||-|
Phase 1: Automation Testing
Module 1 Java Basics
- Install and configure Java JDK
- Write and run java program from shell/command prompt
- Java programming conditions and looping
Module 2 Test Automation with Selenium
- Selenium Data Driven Framework
- Selenium Keyword Driven Framework
- Selenium Hybrid Framework
- Selenium POM Framework
- Branching and merging, Stashing, rebasing, reverting and resetting Build and automation of Test using Jenkins and Maven
- Continuous Integration using Jenkins
- Jenkins, by building and automating test cases using Maven.
- Jenkins Management
- Adding a slave node to Jenkins
- Building Delivery Pipeline
- Pipeline as a Code
- Selenium Grid
Module 3 Behavior-Driven Development - Cucumber
- Building a framwork using Cucumber and Selenium WebDriver
Module 4 API Testing - SOAPUI
- SOAP UI installtion
- Building a SOAP UI Framework
- Integration with Selenium Framework
Module 5 Test Automation with Appium
- Installing and configuring Appium Server
- Configuration setup for running tests on Emulator/Simulator
- Working on Native (Android & IOS) Apps
- Working on Hybrid Apps
- Automating on real devices using Android and IOS
- IOS capabilities and guidelines for running on real iPhone devices
- Integration of Appium with Maven project
- End to end Framework development using Appium
Phase 2: Real-World Project
Module 6 Boot Camp
Boot Camp with real-world project - Each student will be required to complete a real-time project lab that covers the entire course curriculum.
Phase 3: Job Marketing
Module 7 Career Workshop
- Professional real-world Resume Writing
- Project Analysis
- Interview Preparation
- Mock Interview
Selenium, Cucumber, Maven, TestNG, JMeter, and Jenkins
Software Tester Market Scope:
Software QA engineering jobs are on a healthy growth track, with an estimated 100,000 new positions set be created through 2022. That’s higher growth than is anticipated for a number of other skilled technology jobs, according to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics.
More and more, QA engineers are a necessary part of any company’s tech team. These positions are an integral part to any software development platform. The average national salary for a QA engineer is $75,444, according to the Dice Salary Survey.
Students who completed at least one computer training program or have some work experience in IT field with some knowledge in computer Networking or Programming.
Completion of Digital Point Technologies - Manual Testing, Backend and System Testing Training Program.
Course Duration (40 hours)
Class Schedule: SAT and SUN 9:00AM to 2:00PM | MON and WED 7:00PM to 11:00P.M | TUE and THU 7:00P.M to 11:00P.M
Real world scenario labs
Each student will be provided one Windows Server accessible from anywhere 24/7
Each class is designed with Class Notes and Labs
Why choose us?
Digital point is a global classroom. All our class is online live class (No recorded version) .Students from anywhere in the world can join this online live class.
The course is very interactive and has lots of lab practice with it. Every Students will be given a remote server for lab practice.
We help you with Resume preparation, Interview preparation ,before and after job support
Please Click to View The Catalog : Download