|Oct 12, 2020||Monday and Wednesday||7:00 P.M - 10:00 P.M EST||-|
Phase 1: Automation Testing
Module 1 Java Basics
- Install and configure Java JDK
- Write and run java program from shell/command prompt
- Java programming conditions and looping
Module 2 Test Automation with Selenium
- Selenium Data Driven Framework
- Selenium Keyword Driven Framework
- Selenium Hybrid Framework
- Selenium POM Framework
- Branching and merging, Stashing, rebasing, reverting and resetting Build and automation of Test using Jenkins and Maven
- Continuous Integration using Jenkins
- Jenkins, by building and automating test cases using Maven.
- Jenkins Management
- Adding a slave node to Jenkins
- Building Delivery Pipeline
- Pipeline as a Code
- Selenium Grid
Module 3 Behavior-Driven Development - Cucumber
- Building a framwork using Cucumber and Selenium WebDriver
Module 4 API Testing - SOAPUI
- SOAP UI installtion
- Building a SOAP UI Framework
- Integration with Selenium Framework
Module 5 Test Automation with Appium
- Installing and configuring Appium Server
- Configuration setup for running tests on Emulator/Simulator
- Working on Native (Android & IOS) Apps
- Working on Hybrid Apps
- Automating on real devices using Android and IOS
- IOS capabilities and guidelines for running on real iPhone devices
- Integration of Appium with Maven project
- End to end Framework development using Appium
Phase 2: Real-World Project
Module 6 Boot Camp
Boot Camp with real-world project - Each student will be required to complete a real-time project lab that covers the entire course curriculum.
Phase 3: Job Marketing
Module 7 Career Workshop
- Professional real-world Resume Writing
- Project Analysis
- Interview Preparation
- Mock Interview
Selenium, Cucumber, Maven, TestNG, JMeter, and Jenkins
Software Tester Market Scope:
Software QA engineering jobs are on a healthy growth track, with an estimated 100,000 new positions set be created through 2022. That’s higher growth than is anticipated for a number of other skilled technology jobs, according to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics.
More and more, QA engineers are a necessary part of any company’s tech team. These positions are an integral part to any software development platform. The average national salary for a QA engineer is $75,444, according to the Dice Salary Survey.
- Students who completed at least one computer training program or have some work experience in IT field with some knowledge in computer Networking or Programming.
- Completion of Digital Point Technologies - Manual Testing, Backend and System Testing Training Program.
Course Duration (40 hours)
Class Schedule: SAT and SUN 9:00AM to 2:00PM | MON and WED 7:00PM to 11:00P.M | TUE and THU 7:00P.M to 11:00P.M
>> Real world scenario labs.
>> Each student will be provided one Windows Server accessible from anywhere 24/7
>> Each class is designed with Class Notes and Labs
>> Resume Preparation
>> Interview Training
>> Job Support
Why choose us?
>> Digital point is a global classroom. All our class is online live class (No recorded version) .Students from anywhere in the world can join this online live class.
>> The course is very interactive and has lots of lab practice with it. Every Students will be given a remote server for lab practice.
>> We help you with Resume preparation, Interview preparation ,before and after job support
Please Click to View The Catalog : Download