|June 05, 2021||SAT and SUN||2:00 P.M - 5:00 P.M EST||-|
Module-1: Computer Fundamentals (Class: 3 Hours)
- Identify names, purposes and characteristics of computer components Identify names, purposes, and characteristics of operating system
- How a computer works
- Integration between Hardware, Operating system, and Applications
- Basic Logic Gates and Functions
- Basic Programming concept (if-else, for etc.)
Module-2: Windows Operating System (Class: 3 Hours)
- Overview of Operating System
- Identify differences between operating systems, revisions, GUI, system requirements for Mac, Windows and Linux.
- Identify names, purposes and characteristics of the primary operating system components including registry, virtual memory and file system.
- Overview of Windows, Windows 10 and Windows Server 2019/2016
- Windows Administrative tools: Performance monitor, Event Viewer, Services, Computer Management, MMC, Task Manager. Windows Registry, System Restore, Remote Desktop
- Windows File sharing and NTFS security
- Identifying tools, diagnostic procedures and troubleshooting techniques for operating systems
- Recognize and resolve common operational issues such as blue-screen, system lock-up and application install.
Module- 3: Disk Operating System (Class: 3 Hours)
- Basic DOS Commands
- Advanced DOS Commands
- Batch Script
- Use of DOS batch file in the real world
- Task scheduling and Automating DOS batch script
Module- 4: Unix Operation System ( Class: 3 Hours)
- Basic Unix Commands
- Advanced Unix Commands
- Shell Script
- Use of Shell Script batch file in the real world
- Task scheduling and Automating Shell Scrip
Module- 5: Power Shell ( Class: 3 Hours)
- Basic Power Shell Commands
- Advanced Power Shell Commands
- Power Shell scripting
- Use of Power Shell script in the real world
- Power Shell Functions
- Introduction to the Internet and the Web
- Build a web site
- Build a web server
- Web Elements and Identify Web Elements
- Internet Security
- Fundamentals of Networking
- How network works
- OSI Model
- Overview of on-premises data center
- Overview of Cloud
- Overview of SLDC
- Overview of DEVOPs
- How to give short presentations on work-related topics.
- Develop and use a vocabulary of terms, phrases, and idioms appropriate in a selected technology-related business environment.
- Develop and use knowledge of English grammar and pronunciation norms to achieve listening and speaking communication goals.
- Use and interpret paralinguistic skills appropriately.
- How to face a real-world job interview
Bits and Bytes program is designed for everyone on the assumption that the participants have a plan build thier career in IT but have minimum experience with computers. Participant with a basic computer knowledge can join this program.
Who should Attend?
>> Anyone who wants to start Information Technology as a career
>> Anyone who wants to complete day to day activities through computer
>> Anyone who wants to get admission in College/university for higher education
>> Anyone who wants to switch career from non-IT background to IT
>> Anyone who wants to upgrade skills/knowledge in Information Technology
Benefit of the Course:
>> Completion of this course you will be ready to do your day to day activities such as email, internet use , prepare of document, personal accounting , troubleshooting computer, create home network etc.
>> Completion of this course you will be ready to apply job like Office Management, Technical Support etc.
>> Completion of this course you will be ready to take any high-level IT program
>> Completion of this course you will build a strong IT foundation
Please Click to View The Catalog : Download